I feel so GOOD today! Don't you just love days like that?! My mood is cheerful, I feel physically healthy, I feel AWAKE (I've been so tired for the last month or so), and the weather is amazing. It is no longer 85 degrees... YAY! It's cool. They sky is grey with patches of beautiful blue. Gorgeous, moody clouds everywhere. Perfection.
(photos taken with the jasiPhone)
While I was driving today, these were some things that made me really happy:
1. Feeling all snug and warm in my car.
2. Driving through pockets of sunshine.
3. Looking out at the inky, dark, choppy water and noticing rings of shimmering sparkles.
4. Remembering that I have seen the ocean almost every single day of my life when some people only get to see it on vacation... if at all.
Other things making me happy today:
1. I'm wearing one of my favorite shirts. It's red and covered in swans.
2. Levi shampooed my hair at the salon and gave me an extra long scalp massage.
3. Our dinner in the crock pot is making the house smell amazing.
4. The kiwi I had for breakfast.
It's just a good day.