these are my confessions.
1. i'm prone to exaggeration.
i.e. i say things like, "this is the cutest thing i've ever seen" and "i love it with all my heart."
2. i abuse exclamation points!!!!!!!
3. i don't care the teensiest bit about prince william & kate middleton or their upcoming wedding.
4. sometimes when levi has asked me to take care of something before he gets home from work, i wait 'til he texts me to say he's coming home before starting it.
5. i often eat the same exact thing for lunch (or breakfast or dinner) for weeks at a time.
6. some days i don't leave the house until the sun has already gone down.
7. i have a backlog of pictures and stories for blog posts that i'm too lazy to write.
8. sometimes remembering to take pictures when i'm out feels like torture (please see #1).
9. however, i have 166 pictures of the sky on my iPhone... all taken in one day.
10. sometimes it takes me a month (or more) to wear something that i absolutely had to have.
11. i can be a raging bitch some days for no apparent reason.
12. i don't like having my picture taken, but i do like having pretty pictures of myself.
13. i have a collection of kelly dolls in a box in my closet. sometimes i look at them.
14. i stopped watching the oscars because i never see oscar-worthy movies anymore. i prefer films like the lizzie mcguire movie, which i saw while it was in theatres. i also saw spice world at the theatre.
15. i can be a terribly pretentious snob.
16. i have to check my heart rate while playing tiny wings. i'm serious. i'm not exaggerating on this one.
17. last night, i wore ugg boots with rolled up jeans and a sweatshirt with no bra or shirt underneath. OUT IN PUBLIC.
18. i wanted to come up with a good final item for this list, but i got distracted... and then i forgot... and now i'm just too lazy...