i was soooo spoiled yesterday.
levi gave me one of the best days i've ever had.
i think i'm gonna have to do a numbered list for this one.
1. in the morning, i hung out in bed playing where's waldo on the leviPhone while levi baked shortcake for a fresh, delicious strawberry shortcake breakfast.
2. red bull and a really great podcast from our church on the way to LA.
3. macarons!!!!! we bought a dozen for us and a dozen for my brother and sister-in-law. they were amazing. amazing. AMAZING. i was so sad when they were gone.
3. shopping! at anthropologie!! i fell in LOVE with this dress. seen here - the model looks almost as cute in the dress as i did. :) i think it was made for me. i couldn't stop spinning in it. it has a great skirt for spinning - see the pink underneath? so cute! sadly, the dress had to stay there. it's too expensive for us right now. PLEASE go on sale, dream dress!!!
4. i did, however, leave anthropologie with an adorable skirt and top...sale items! woo!
5. mcdonald's happy meal for lunch.
6. levi bought me my favorite flowers - ranunculus.
7. annnnnnd when we got home, levi surprised me with an extra little present from anthropologie - this beautiful, little, yellow butter dish. i had no idea he bought it! i have a serious thing for butter, and all my kitchen accessories are yellow, so, obviously, this is a perfect gift for me.
see?? i was NOT joking when i said i was spoiled yesterday! levi makes me feel so loved. he's so thoughtful and giving.